Thursday, February 19, 2009


+++I started (I attempted to start) a fresh, new blog at Wordpress. I sucked at it. I really struggled with the interface, so I just came back home to Besprent, gave her a little facelift and hope to do us justice this time!+++

Blogging, spending freeze... both of them. I've blogged before, and the goal was to post one beautiful handmade picture EVERY day. Pre-baby. Looking back, I should have been able to do it. But, I found myself constantly launching into long-winded sermons about the strangest things: consumerism, premarital sex, economy, granola bars...

Here, I will try to do a better job, and just rely a little more heavily on my camera than my sketchbook, and barely on my mouth/hand. Sound good? We'll see!

I just started 2 big projects:

1. 21 day spending freeze. Apparently it started last Monday (Feb 8th) However.... See next post.

2. Spring Online Class through Red Velvet Art (and also sabotaging my spending freeze, but in the most delightful way!)

And then, there is the fun-craziness of hanging out with a (nearly) 2 year old, a 3 year old a 4 year old most of the week- will be keeping you abreast of the cool projects (or costumes, dances, discoveries, etc...) we embark on- in pictures.

+ some recipes. Not always- just when they're spot-on and I think you might like them, too.

And the occasional bit of inspiration: pictures, links, flickr mosaic action.

Lots of fun in store. As long as I can keep the suckmonkeys at bay.

1 comment:

Evelien said...

Love those tipis!!! The layered circles are so nice!