Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Cookies!

Here's the recipe for the ridiculously yummy cookies my mom made for Sharon's visit:

Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 c. peanut butter
3/4 c. sugar
1 lg. egg
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350. Stir together 1st 5 ingredients, add chocolate chips.
Drop rounded spoonfuls 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes.

There would be a picture, but we ate them too fast.
These flourless peanut butter cookies look really good, too, and only 3 ingredients!
And now that all but one of the weekend cookies are out of the house (and in our bellies), I think I will make a batch of these muffins. We had a morning wedding, and for the breakfast reception, Brady and I made TONS of crepes and muffins. I made these really great chocolate chip zucchini muffins, but lost the recipe. Maybe this will compare- though, I think everything is sweeter on your wedding day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ridiculously yummy is right. K finally ate one after we got home, then almost cried because I polished them off! ha! that'll teach her to turn up that wee little nose... : )
I will be making these soon... well - as soon as I re-lose the poundage that was apparently replaced by eating so many of these last weekend.... yikes! ;)

Sunny said...

psh. Cookies are a necessary part of a happily balanced diet :) And you look great- B and I were both like, Wow- Sharon looks great, all glowy and colorful!