Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall-ifying

blog10
arghhhhh....
I do not want to have one of those never posted to blogs. I am having a lot of trouble getting my layout+photos the way I want them. Blasted perfectionism. Nothing ever gets accomplished because it's not EXACTLY how I envision it.
blah, blah...
So, I think the secret to appreciating the changing of seasons is decorating. I've never been a knick-knacky kind of gal... but my collection(s) are getting completely out of control- time to put that junk (erm... treasure) to work. See above for first attempts at seasonal decor Hudkins-style. Thank you baby brother+mama for the Fall centerpiece kit. It's a little spare, but go easy- I'm a novice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's the baby. they do that to you. When K was that age.... man! I was sewin' stuff and paintin' stuff and collectin' stuff --- whoooweeee!!!
Now I get "Mom - please can we put out a pumpkin this year? Just one?"

Maryl said...

glad you're back